Conference rooms in London for 150 people
So, you’re planning a conference for 150 or so people? Well, we’re very glad you found us. As we hope you will be too, because we’ve got just the conference space for you.
Firstly, some housekeeping: it’s called the Max Rayne Auditorium. It’s got 150 comfortable tiered seats facing a stage, so it’s perfect for a conference, lecture, seminar, or any other all-eyes-to-the-front type event. It’s also fully accessible, with two conveniently located wheelchair spots at the front of the room.
‘Sounds ok so far,’ you might think. ‘But surely that’s not all?’
Well, since you ask, no. The Max Rayne Auditorium, like all our conference auditoriums, has been purpose-built – meaning it’s got all the features you could wish for, and then some.
Just look at all these presenter-friendly things that your speakers can use:
- A minimalist, flexible stage with space to move or use a lectern as they wish, so they’re totally comfortable however they want to present.
- A wireless clicker, so they can move around and be mobile whilst presenting, for the same reason as above. You don’t need us to tell you, a happy presenter equals a happy event organiser!
- Confidence monitors so they can see what their audience sees, instead of breaking eye contact to turn around every other slide. After all, if they’re engaging on stage, your delegates will stay engaged in their seats.
Cutting-edge audio visual facilities
We’ve also installed a host of shiny, cutting-edge tech in the Max Rayne Auditorium to help you deliver on your conference objectives. Such as:
- Wireless LED lighting that can match absolutely any colour, so you can fully brand your conference and perfectly tie in with the overall theme of the day.
- An assisted listening system, so you can ensure that delegates who need hearing support don’t get left behind.
- A common-sense PA system, so you can transmit crystal-clear sound throughout the auditorium. Simply speak or play a track to use – no fiddly button-pressing required.
- High speed wi-fi throughout the auditorium, and the rest of our building. So there’s plenty of bandwith for us to run all your important conferencing apps, while your delegates and presenters tweet, email, and browse to their hearts’ content…even using multiple devices. You’re welcome.
Not to mention:
- An AV control room manned (or womanned) by a dedicated member of our in-house AV team, to control your screens, lighting, video recording, and sound as required. Because everyone deserves a personal techie whizz.
Oh, and if you’ll be with us all day, we offer a Daily Delegate Rate package. You also have the choice of both hot and cold buffet menus if your delegates will need in-room catering. Either the Cavendish Room or Max Rayne Atrium can be booked as separate catering spaces, subject to numbers.
or click on the images below to open a larger view
Height: 3.38m (highest point)
What type of conference space do you have?
At 1 Wimpole Street we have 3 purpose-built auditoriums for hosting conferences, presentations and seminars. The Max Rayne Auditorium is our second largest conference room, and holds up to 150 people.
Each auditorium has air-conditioning, wheelchair access, and high-spec sound, imaging, and video equipment so you’re fully equipped to deliver a dazzling presentation. We can also provide a video link between auditoriums and even live stream your conference, so you can reach even more delegates and extend the life of your conference. For an overview of all our auditorium AV facilities, head on over on our Conference AV page.
Food, drinks, and refreshments can also be provided for all auditoriums if required – for our latest menus, including fork buffet options and Daily Delegate Packages, head over to our Catering page.
Thank you very much for all your help in planning last evening’s event. It ran very smoothly and was a huge success! Thank you AV Team as well!
Thanks to you and all the staff at RSM, in particular Karen, Dionne, JJ and reception team. As always they are all so incredibly helpful which makes the event so much smoother.
Please pass on to all – and thanks again to you, for your patience with me as I make changes until the last minute!
I know when I came to do the site visit earlier this year I was impressed with the facilities and what you had to offer. Now having held an event at the venue, I know that everything you promised was true. The service from the minute you walk in the door to the minute you leave, is excellent. I hope we can put other events to the venue.
From the whole Woolf family thank you all so much for facilitating such an excellent party for Dad. Your staff were all wonderful – the service was faultless, the food was very good and the venue was impeccable. We are all extremely grateful to everyone at 1 Wimpole Street for making our event such a success.
1 Wimpole Street is an excellent venue with great conference & AV facilities, good catering and above all exceptional staff.
Looking for something? Get in touch
1 Wimpole Street
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 7290 2951