Our in-house experience audio-visual team will work with you to suggest the best AV set-up and equipment for meeting your event objectives. They’ll be able to answer any technical questions, provide you with a demonstration or pre-event test.
The auditoriums have the following audio-visual equipment as standard for your Conference:
- Confidence monitors
- Dedicated speaker preparation area with a live feed from the auditorium
- Ultra-High Definition 4K projector for multiple slide display (social media feeds, branding, speaker details, agenda, etc)
- Wireless LED lighting for branding and theming
- Cabled surround sound system with sub-woofer
- Remote cameras with a 360 view for livestream, hybrid and virtual presentation to bring together the onsite and global audiences.
- Dedicated in-house audio-visual technician to support in controlling the screens, lighting, video recording, and sound as required.
- A wireless clicker
- An assisted listening system for delegates needing hearing support
- A minimalist, flexible stage layout is perfect for interviews, lectures, AGMs, panel discussions and presentations.
- A wireless clicker for moving slides on without having to be at your laptop
- Speaker confidence monitors
- An assisted listening system for delegates who need sound support
- A common-sense PA system, so you can transmit crystal-clear sound throughout the auditorium
- High speed wi-fi