We pride ourselves on delivering on your expectations with excellent quality and service. We promise:
- Your enquiry will be responded to within one working day, once our Events Team have considered it in detail.
- We’ll offer you a range of creative suggestions, to ensure your event achieves its objectives and stands out.
- You’ll be given a dedicated Account Manager, who will introduce you to 1 Wimpole Street and advise you on the best choice of rooms and facilities for your event.
- We’ll provide specially negotiated room rates with our preferred hotel partner, if you or your delegates need London accommodation.
- You’ll receive details of room rates and catering costs, when we confirm your booking.
- We’ll automatically provide event signage outside your event room/s, so your guests know where to go. Our friendly Reception Team will also be on hand on the day of your event, to direct and guide your guests if required.
- You’ll be allocated an Events Operation Manager on the day of your event, to ensure that everything runs as it should, and give you immediate support if you need it.
- An audio-visual technician will be able to support you with decisions on how best to reach audiences, offering our multiple technology solutions for face to face meetings to global conferences.
- We’ll invoice you within 10 working days, once your event has passed.
A more detailed breakdown of our events management process can be found in our downloadable Event Management Guide.