Event management at 1 Wimpole Street: what you can expect
When it comes to managing your event at 1 Wimpole Street we’re big on the little details. Because, like you, we know it all counts towards making your event a resounding success.
So that you know exactly what you can expect from us, we’ve set out some simple house rules:
- Your enquiry will be responded to within one working day, once our Events Team have considered it in detail.
- We’ll offer you a range of creative suggestions, to ensure your event achieves its objectives and stands out.
- You’ll be given a dedicated Account Manager, who will introduce you to 1 Wimpole Street and advise you on the best choice of rooms and facilities for your event.
- We’ll provide specially negotiated room rates with our preferred hotel partner, if you or your delegates need London accommodation.
- You’ll receive details of room rates and catering costs, when we confirm your booking.
- We’ll automatically provide event signage outside your event room/s, so your guests know where to go. Our friendly Reception Team will also be on hand on the day of your event, to direct and guide your guests if required.
- You’ll be allocated an Events Operation Manager on the day of your event, to ensure that everything runs as it should, and give you immediate support if you need it.
- We’ll invoice you within within 10 working days, once your event has passed.
A more detailed breakdown of our events management process can be found in our downloadable Event Management guide.
If you’d like specific information on our rooms, all the relevant details can be found on our conferences, meeting rooms, private event, and training room pages. Or, you can just contact us by email or phone to tell us more.
|Install Award from Rising Star||Install Award from Rising Star||Install Award from Rising Star|