Audio visual equipment to enhance your next meeting
As you may have noticed, the mention of anything audio visual gets us a little excited. Ok, a lot excited – which would explain why our meeting rooms are all chock-full of the latest meeting room technology.
That said, our meeting room audio visual equipment isn’t only in there to make us happy. It’s designed to help you have a better meeting, by helping you and your attendees work more efficiently and reach decisions faster. That sounds good doesn’t it? We thought so too.
Your meeting room equipment checklist
You don’t have to be a techie whizz to get your head around our meeting room audio visual equipment. For instance, in all meeting rooms, you can:
- Display slides and content in full clarity on HD screens. A lot of effort has gone into building that presentation, so it should look great on screen! The Seminar Suite has an in-room HD screen and the Marcus Beck Library has a HD projector, so everyone can clearly see what’s being presented and shared.
- Ensure delegates with hearing support don’t get left behind. If you have attendees who need hearing support, our induction loop system has them covered. Our loops use baseband audio-frequency currents, not carrier signals – which is a fancy way of saying they’ll be able to hear at a range of levels, so they won’t need to worry about missing important details.
- Connect to attendees anywhere, with high-quality conference calling. Just because a key person isn’t in the room, they don’t need to miss what’s being said. Our conference speaker-phones offer high-quality sound, so you can have a productive discussion even when all your attendees aren’t in the same room, city, or even country. It’s also a great solution if you’re trying to save on travel and hotel costs.
If you’re in the Marcus Beck Library, you’ll also be able to:
- Share presentations and make decisions with one-click sharing. With Clickshare, our wireless presentation system, you can get presentations on-screen in just one click. The Clickshare app also lets other delegates participate in a jiffy, from their phone or tablet – reducing the back-and-forth that can slow your meeting down.
- Hear and be heard clearly with in-room speakers. Say goodbye to low-quality laptop audio! Our speakers give you louder, clearer sound than your laptop or mobile device can – so all of your attendees can hear what’s going on.
Audio visual equipment you can hire in
If you want to take your meeting to the next level, you also can hire additional meeting room AV equipment as per the table below.
|What’s the tech?||How can you use it?|
|High-fidelity audio equipment – various||We offer a variety of additional audio equipment and services, so important information can always be delivered and heard:
Audio recording, including memory stick – so you can keep a record of your meeting for future review. It also gives you the option to record a podcast from your discussion.
Individual induction loop or headphones FOC with PA system hire – so delegates who are hearing impaired don’t miss out
Laptop speakers – for crystal-clear sound
Microphones (radio or cabled) – to ensure your sound carries to everyone in your meeting room. Mics can also be hired with a PA system.
|Communications and Engagement|
|A1 SMART kapp Whiteboard||Save and share notes to a screen or your delegates’ personal devices as they’re made, using a regular dry-erase marker on our interactive whiteboard. Everything written on it can be saved in the app, and delegates can also follow notes in real-time as they are being written. A great way to save time on transcribing meeting notes!|
|Handheld audience response units||Collect insights and engage even your shyest delegates with our nifty response units. All comments, votes, questions, and thoughts are shared directly from their seats to your presentation screen, so you can easily refer back to them when you want, without a blush in sight.|
|Interactive response apps||Bake social sharing and participation right into your meeting with Tweet Binder and Meetoo*, our interactive event apps. Your delegates can make comments, take a vote, ask questions, share sound bites, and even create trends, all in real time – while you can maximise the insights you capture and really build a connection with everyone who’s in the room. We call that a win-win.
*Meetoo app use includes AV technician hire, offering pre- and post-event support.
|Wireless LED uplighters||Match your meeting room lighting to absolutely any colour, using our wireless LED lights to tie back to your brand or other point of reference.|
|Presentation aids||They’re not strictly AV, but a well-considered presentation aid can greatly improve the flow of your meeting. These include:
Lecterns – to create a single focal point for speakers
Wireless clickers/points – so presenters can move around freely while talking
Flipchart, pad & pens – for easy note taking and recording
|Additional AV Technician support||Ensure important meetings run smoothly with the help of an additional AV technician. They’ll take care of lining up presentation decks, troubleshoot any compatibility issues, and generally give you peace of mind.|
|Screens and IT|
55” LCD Monitor & Stand
Laptop £95 per day
Portable projection screen £45
|Hire our screens or devices if you don’t have your own, or don’t want to bring yours in. We’ll provide them fully charged and loaded with all the apps and programs you need. A member of our AV team will also be on hand to help you manage it.|
|Visualiser hire||Add a visual element to your meeting or business presentation with our interactive visualiser. It connects to virtually any projector, interactive whiteboard, PC monitor or LCD or plasma TV screen, projecting visuals from them straight onto a wall or screen for easy viewing and instant participation.|
|Video conferencing||Ensure non-attendees can still be part of your conference by linking to them with our video conferencing equipment. It’s also a great solution if you’re trying to save on travel and hotel costs.|
|Video recording||Take home a seamless, slick video with the help of our expert team. They’ll record and fully edit your event into a promotional video that you can add to your website, upload online, use to impress stakeholders and investors… The possibilities are endless..|
Meeting room catering to complement your audio visual offering
Technology has a way of making people hungry. So if your meeting’s likely to be a long one, we offer a range of meeting catering, including working lunch and supper menus and an all-inclusive Small Meeting Daily Delegate Rate package for, well, small meetings. Just let us know how many people will be eating: we’ll handle the rest.
Fill out the enquiry form below
1 Wimpole Street
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 020 7290 2951