Your conference at 1 Wimpole St, home of the Royal Society of Medicine is an investment in the future of UK healthcare. All revenues generated by your event contribute to the continued professional development of UK healthcare professionals.
- Over 200 years’ experience organising healthcare events
- Three state of the art auditoriums seating up to 300 people
- Large glass roofed atrium, ideal for exhibitions and receptions
- Range of smaller meeting and breakout spaces
- Cutting edge, award-winning in-house audio visual technology
- Expert onsite catering with a menu to suit every occasion
- Dedicated account manager offering you a range of creative suggestions
- London’s best connected venue less than 5 minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus and Bond Street underground stations
- Compliant venues certification. Ensures your event meets regulatory and compliance rules in the healthcare sector.
Book your next conference for more than 60 people to take place at 1 Wimpole St in April and May 2019, and receive up to 30% off room hire.
Terms and Conditions
Your event must take place in April and May 2019
Offer applies to new bookings only
Minimum numbers of delegates apply
This offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer
Price exclude VAT at the prevailing rate
Offer is subject to availability