A busy summer awaits and the opportunity to meet with key clients and staff has never been better at One Wimpole Street. From May 15th to July 31st 2013, we are offering our clients a special summer DDR rate of £50 for groups of 6 – 30.
With our Summer DDR offer you and your guests will enjoy a fantastic selection from our working lunch selection, as well as 3 servings of tea and coffee with biscuits, and Danish pastries in the morning. All our meeting rooms also come equipped with an LCD screen or data projector, helping you to make the most of your meeting.
We’ve a selection of rooms available for you to choose from the historic Marcus Beck Library, used to house the Royal Society of Medicine’s rare book collection, to the wonderful CUHK Room with it’s leather meeting chairs. We’ve two other meeting rooms on our third floor; the Henrietta Room and Louis Forman Room, as well as a Training Suite and Seminar Rooms 1, 2, and 3 on the lower ground floor.
If you’d like to hold your next meeting at One Wimpole Street contact the team today on 020 7290 2951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Full day room hire (8 hrs) in one of our conference rooms (excl lecture theatres)
- 3 servings of Coffee/Tea (with Danish pastries in the morning) and biscuits throughout the day
- Still & sparkling bottled water, replenished throughout the day
- Working lunch menu selection
- Plasma screen or LCD projector
- Free Wi-Fi
Terms & conditions
- Offer available for bookings made for events in between May 15th to July 31st.
- Offer applies to new bookings only.
- Minimum number is 6, maximum number is 30.
- This offer is subject to availability.
- This offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- Price is subject to VAT.