Audio visual solutions to bring your event to life
As you’ve probably realised, our passion for audio visual technology runs through every conference and meeting room at 1 Wimpole Street. But our love for AV really comes into its own in our exhibition spaces, as they’re where we can use every ounce of our audio visual expertise to help bring your private event to life.
No matter whether you’re using the Atrium or the Cavendish Room, or planning a sit-down dinner, a product launch, or a drinks reception, our AV team will work with you to create a fully bespoke outcome.
Your events audio visual checklist
We hire in all exhibition audio visual equipment at your request. So you always have full control over how your event looks, and are never ‘making do’ with anything you haven’t chosen for yourself.
The range of events equipment you can hire includes staging, lighting, audio, and video equipment. So, you can:
- Make your event your own with bespoke staging. We’ll build your stage by square metre, to your desired size and shape. We can also light/dress it with your brand colours to really enhance the occasion and give your audience a familiar point of reference.
- Create a central focal point with a lectern. Lecterns are great if you’re having a formal event or need a spot for speakers or presenters to address the room.
- Reinforce your brand/theme with coloured LED lighting. We have pre-installed wireless LED lighting that can match absolutely any colour, so you can tie back to your brand colours or overall theme down to the exact shade.
- Ensure everyone hears what you want to tell them with a PA system. Using our easy-to-use PA system means whatever you want to say will be heard loud and clear! Our AV technicians will control it for you, so simply speak or play a track to use – no fiddly button-pressing required.
Other in-house audio visual services
In addition to the AV equipment for hire above, our in-house AV team also offer specialist AV services, so you can:
- Give your event more exposure with live streaming. Our on-demand streaming equipment makes your event available to an online audience, both while it’s happening and once it’s over. If you’re planning to talk about your event for some time to come, a live stream can really make a difference to its lifespan.
- Share your event with even more people with virtual conferencing. If some of your guests can’t attend in person, they can still be part of the occasion with our video conferencing equipment. It’s also a great solution if you’re trying to save on travel and hotel costs.
- Really give your event legs with video recording. Our expert team can record and fully edit your event into a seamless, slick video that’s ideal for promotional use. Add it to your website, upload it online, use it to impress stakeholders and investors…the possibilities are endless.
Private event catering to complement your audio visual offering
While our AV team work with you to get your event looking and sounding great, our expert chefs are also on hand to provide your guests with a delicious choice of food and drink.
For a product launch or glitzy evening soirée, our Canapé Menu is a popular choice. Alternatively for gala dinners, exhibitions, or black-tie events, our Formal Dining Menu might be more suitable. We also have an extensive Wine List if your guests won’t be staying for food. Just let us know how many guests you’re expecting, and we’ll make all the catering arrangements.
Fill out the enquiry form below
1 Wimpole Street
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 020 7290 2951