Events and exhibition space in London for 200 people
When you’re pulling together a bespoke event for 200 people, you know that just anywhere won’t do. You need somewhere that lets you flex your creative muscle and produce your event, your way. Wouldn’t it be ideal if a venue could accommodate your vision in all its unique glory?
Wouldn’t it just. The good news is that event spaces like that do exist – and 3 of them happen to be right here at 1 Wimpole Street. The Max Rayne Atrium, the Cavendish Room, and Max Rayne Foyer (pdf on the foyer) are our private exhibition spaces, for when you have an event that you want to make truly your own.
Product launches, private views, seated dinners, media events, networking drinks – we’ve hosted all of these and more. Just tell us what your event is, and what technical help you’ll need to bring it to life – we’ll take care of the rest.
Hiring audio visual equipment for your event
All AV and other equipment is hired in at your request, so you’re never ‘making do’ with anything you haven’t chosen yourself. For example, you can:
- Make your event your own with bespoke staging. We’ll build your stage by square metre, to your desired size and shape. We can also light/dress it with your brand colours to really enhance the occasion and give your audience a familiar point of reference.
- Create a central focal point with a lectern. Lecterns are great if you’re having a formal event or need a spot for speakers or presenters to address the room.
- Reinforce your brand/theme with coloured LED lighting. We have pre-installed wireless LED lighting that can match absolutely any colour, so you can tie back to your brand colours or overall theme down to the exact shade.
Ensure everyone hears what you want to tell them with a PA system. Using our easy-to-use PA system means whatever you want to say will be heard loud and clear! Our AV technicians will control it for you, so simply speak or play a track to use – no fiddly button-pressing required.
Other in-house audio visual services
In addition to the AV equipment for hire above, our in-house AV team also offer specialist AV services, so you can:
- Give your event more exposure with live streaming. Our on-demand streaming equipment makes your event available to an online audience, both while it’s happening and once it’s over. If you’re planning to talk about your event for some time to come, a live stream can really make a difference to its lifespan.
- Share your event with even more people with virtual conferencing. If some of your guests can’t attend in person, they can still be part of the occasion with our video conferencing equipment. It’s also a great solution if you’re trying to save on travel and hotel costs.
Really give your event legs with video recording. Our expert team can record and fully edit your event into a seamless, slick video that’s ideal for promotional use. Add it to your website, upload it online, use it to impress stakeholders and investors…the possibilities are endless.
Click to select one of the boxes below to find out more about each room
Located on the ground floor
Reception: 200 people
Standing Buffet Style: 170 people
Seated Buffet Style: 66 people
Seated Dining Style: 80 people
The Cavendish Room
Located on the ground floor
Reception: 200 people
Standing Buffet Style: 150 people
Seated Buffet Style: 100 people
Seated Dining Style: 110 people
What type of exhibition space do you have?
You can hire all 3 exhibition spaces can be hired independently for product launches, media events, private views, and any other bespoke event. They also make excellent catering or networking spaces if you’re holding a larger conference or meeting with us. Ask us for more details if you’re curious.
Whatever you’re using our exhibition space for, we can light it and brand it perfectly for the occasion. And, to ensure you have a fully bespoke experience, we’ll only hire in the AV and technical equipment that you want and need. For an overview of all available exhibition AV equipment, head on over on our Events and Exhibitions AV page.
Food, drinks, and refreshments can also be provided in all exhibition rooms if required – head over to our Catering page for sample menus.
The gallery page shows you what each of our exhibition space look like. For specific details on each one, you can also check out the Cavendish and Max Rayne Atrium pages, or have a browse of our Gallery.
Thank you very much for all your help in planning last evening’s event. It ran very smoothly and was a huge success! Thank you AV Team as well!
Thanks to you and all the staff at RSM, in particular Karen, Dionne, JJ and reception team. As always they are all so incredibly helpful which makes the event so much smoother.
Please pass on to all – and thanks again to you, for your patience with me as I make changes until the last minute!
I know when I came to do the site visit earlier this year I was impressed with the facilities and what you had to offer. Now having held an event at the venue, I know that everything you promised was true. The service from the minute you walk in the door to the minute you leave, is excellent. I hope we can put other events to the venue.
From the whole Woolf family thank you all so much for facilitating such an excellent party for Dad. Your staff were all wonderful – the service was faultless, the food was very good and the venue was impeccable. We are all extremely grateful to everyone at 1 Wimpole Street for making our event such a success.
1 Wimpole Street is an excellent venue with great conference & AV facilities, good catering and above all exceptional staff.
Fill out the enquiry form below
1 Wimpole Street
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 7290 2951