Conference rooms in London for 80 people
Something tells us you’re planning a conference for 80 people. That’s a decent-sized group, isn’t it? It’s certainly big enough for a decent conference venue to match.
With that in mind, we think the Naim Dangoor Auditorium is just the ticket. It gives you 80 comfy fixed seats, set in tiered rows that face a stage. As well as conferences, it’s great for any small lecture, seminar, or presentation-style event. For added convenience it’s also fully accessible, with space for up to 6 wheelchairs in the front row.
You may wonder what the names of our lecture theatres relate to. The Royal Society of Medicine is a not for profit organisation that seeks support via naming rights in return for philanthropist’s donations who are keen to aid with the progress in medical education and innovation. Naim Dangoor and Dangoor Education is one of our benefactors.
But what else is noteworthy about it, you ask? Let’s give you the inside scoop.
It’s purpose-built to be conference speaker/presenter friendly. So it has:
- A minimalist, flexible stage with space for speakers to move around or use a lectern as they wish, so they’re totally comfortable however they choose to present.
- A wireless clicker, so speakers can move around and be mobile whilst presenting, for the same reason as above. You don’t need us to tell you, a happy presenter equals a happy event organiser!
- Confidence monitors so they can see what their audience sees, instead of breaking eye contact to turn around every other slide. After all, if they’re engaging on stage, your delegates will stay engaged in their seats.
- A dedicated prep area with a live feed from the auditorium, so speakers are fully prepared by the time it’s their turn to go onstage. It also gives them an element of VIP treatment, and who doesn’t love that?
Cutting-edge audio visual facilities
It’s also fitted with plenty of cutting-edge tech, so you can deliver the best-possible conference.
- Wireless LED lighting that can match absolutely any colour, so you can fully brand your conference and perfectly tie in with the overall theme of the day.
- An assisted listening system, so you can ensure that delegates who need hearing support don’t get left behind.
- A common-sense PA system, so you can transmit crystal-clear sound throughout the auditorium. Simply speak or play a track to use – no fiddly button-pressing required.
- High speed wi-fi throughout the auditorium, and the rest of our building. So there’s plenty of bandwith for us to run all your important conferencing apps, while your delegates and presenters tweet, email, and browse to their hearts’ content…even using multiple devices. You’re welcome.
And on top of all that, you get:
- An AV control desk manned (or womanned) by a dedicated member of our in-house AV team, to control your screens, lighting, video recording, and sound as required. Because isn’t having your very own techie whizz great?
Oh, and if you’ll be with us all day, we offer a Daily Delegate Rate package. You also have the choice of both hot and cold buffet menus if your delegates will need in-room catering. Either the Cavendish Room or Max Rayne Atrium can be booked as separate catering spaces, subject to numbers.
or click on the images below to open a larger view
Height: 5.20m (highest point)
Screen size: 2.64 x 1.47
What type of conference space do you have?
At 1 Wimpole Street we have 3 purpose-built auditoriums for hosting conferences, presentations and seminars. The Naim Dangoor Auditorium is our smallest and newest conference room, holding up to 80 people.
Each auditorium has air-conditioning, wheelchair access, and high-spec sound, imaging, and video equipment so you’re fully equipped to deliver a dazzling presentation. We can also provide a video link between auditoriums and even live stream your conference, so you can reach even more delegates and extend the life of your conference. For an overview of all our auditorium AV facilities, head on over on our Conference AV page.
Food, drinks, and refreshments can also be provided for all auditoriums if required – for our latest menus, including fork buffet options and Daily Delegate Packages, head over to our Catering page.
Thank you very much for all your help in planning last evening’s event. It ran very smoothly and was a huge success! Thank you AV Team as well!
Thanks to you and all the staff at RSM, in particular Karen, Dionne, JJ and reception team. As always they are all so incredibly helpful which makes the event so much smoother.
Please pass on to all – and thanks again to you, for your patience with me as I make changes until the last minute!
I know when I came to do the site visit earlier this year I was impressed with the facilities and what you had to offer. Now having held an event at the venue, I know that everything you promised was true. The service from the minute you walk in the door to the minute you leave, is excellent. I hope we can put other events to the venue.
From the whole Woolf family thank you all so much for facilitating such an excellent party for Dad. Your staff were all wonderful – the service was faultless, the food was very good and the venue was impeccable. We are all extremely grateful to everyone at 1 Wimpole Street for making our event such a success.
1 Wimpole Street is an excellent venue with great conference & AV facilities, good catering and above all exceptional staff.
Looking for something? Get in touch
1 Wimpole Street
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 7290 2951