Conference rooms in London for 300 people
If you’re organising a 300-person conference, high-five! Bringing that many delegates together takes some serious events expertise.
The Guy Whittle Auditorium has ample space for them all – with 300 tiered seats in a fixed theatre-style set-up. Each leather chair is extremely comfortable to sit in, and has a handy pull-out writing desk to jot down notes. The auditorium also offers convenient wheelchair access if needed. All of which is great…but also pretty standard.
So does the Guy Whittle Auditorium have other jazzier, non-standard features? And what difference will they make to your conference anyway? We thought you’d never ask.
Without your presenters, there really is no conference. So we’ve baked in a host of thoughtful features just for them, like:
- A minimalist, flexible stage with space to move around on or use a lectern on as they wish, so they’re totally comfortable however they want to present.
- Confidence monitors so they can see what their audience sees, instead of breaking eye contact to turn around every other slide. After all, if they’re engaging on stage, your delegates will stay engaged in their seats.
- A dedicated prep area with a live feed from the auditorium, so they’re fully prepared by the time it’s their turn. It also gives them an element of VIP treatment, and who doesn’t love that?
Conference audio visual facilities like no other
We also know that you want to deliver the very best experience for delegates and presenters alike. Which is why Guy Whittle has been purpose-built with cutting-edge AV equipment. Highlights include:
- An Ultra High Definition 4K projector that displays imagery so bright and crisp, you’ll feel like you’ve just put glasses on for the first time. It’ll let you project onto the entire back wall and display multiple slides simultaneously – for example, social media feeds, branding, speaker details – so that your delegates get a more enjoyable and immersive experience overall.
- Wireless LED lighting that can match absolutely any colour, so you can fully brand your conference and perfectly tie in with the overall theme of the day.
- A cabled surround sound system with sub-woofer. Which is tech-speak for ‘you’ll have zero sound interference for your whole session, and full audibility throughout the auditorium.’ See? You are fluent already.
- Remote cameras with a 360 view, so you can live stream your conference and open it up to a global audience of thousands.
- An AV control room manned (or womanned) by a dedicated member of our in-house AV team, to control your screens, lighting, video recording, and sound as required. Because having your very own techie whizz is great.
Phew. How’s that for non-standard?
Oh, and if you’ll be with us all day, we offer a Daily Delegate Rate package. You also have the choice of both hot and cold buffet menus if your delegates will need in-room catering. Either the Cavendish Room or Max Rayne Atrium can be booked as separate catering spaces, subject to numbers.
or click on the images below to open a larger view
Height: 3.54m (highest point)
Screen size: 6.44 x 3.15
What type of conference space do you have?
At 1 Wimpole Street we have 3 purpose-built auditoriums for hosting conferences, presentations and seminars. Guy Whittle is our largest conference room, and holds up to 300 people. If you don’t need that much space, the Max Rayne Auditorium holds 150 people, and the Naim Dangoor Auditorium holds 80 people. We can also provide a video link between auditoriums and even live stream your conference, so you have the potential to reach an even bigger audience of 500+ delegates.
Each auditorium has air-conditioning, wheelchair access, and high-spec sound, imaging, and video equipment capable of delivering a dazzling presentation. For an overview of all our auditorium AV facilities, head on over on our Conference AV page.
Food, drinks, and refreshments can also be provided in all auditoriums if required – for our latest menus, including fork buffet options and Daily Delegate Packages, head over to our Catering page.
Thank you very much for all your help in planning last evening’s event. It ran very smoothly and was a huge success! Thank you AV Team as well!
Thanks to you and all the staff at RSM, in particular Karen, Dionne, JJ and reception team. As always they are all so incredibly helpful which makes the event so much smoother.
Please pass on to all – and thanks again to you, for your patience with me as I make changes until the last minute!
I know when I came to do the site visit earlier this year I was impressed with the facilities and what you had to offer. Now having held an event at the venue, I know that everything you promised was true. The service from the minute you walk in the door to the minute you leave, is excellent. I hope we can put other events to the venue.
From the whole Woolf family thank you all so much for facilitating such an excellent party for Dad. Your staff were all wonderful – the service was faultless, the food was very good and the venue was impeccable. We are all extremely grateful to everyone at 1 Wimpole Street for making our event such a success.
1 Wimpole Street is an excellent venue with great conference & AV facilities, good catering and above all exceptional staff.
Looking for something? Get in touch
1 Wimpole Street
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 020 7290 2951