The 1 Wimpole Street team would like to reassure you that we remain open for business as usual, and will continue to closely monitor the latest UK government advice
The health and safety of clients and delegates to 1 Wimpole Street is of the upmost importance to us and we look forward to welcoming you here. Before visiting 1 Wimpole Street we kindly request that you check if it is appropriate to come. Please do not visit if:
• you reside in or have returned from visiting a category 1 country in the 14 days prior to the event. A full list of category 1 countries can be found here
• you have returned from visiting a category 2 country in the 14 days prior to the event and are displaying possible COVID-19 symptoms. A full list of category 2 countries can be found here, and a list of symptoms can be found here
• you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms. A list of symptoms can be found here.
As a precaution we ask that all visitors also follow current hygiene advice. For information about this and how to protect yourself, you can go to NHSUK/coronavirus, or use the 111 online coronavirus service
• All our staff have been fully briefed using World Health Organisation guidelines and have been instructed to call NHS 111 and self-isolate at home for a minimum of 14 days should any of the Coronavirus signs or symptoms be present.
• All staff returning from holidays in affected locations around the world will complete a return to work questoinnaire and if necessary, self-isolation advice given if they present with any signs or symptoms of the Coronavirus.
Since the 2nd March the meetings and event venue adopted a proactive enhanced cleaning regime to include:-
• Cleaning staff sanitizing high contact points around the venue every two hours – e.g. door handles and handrails
• The daily sanitizing of armrests to the three auditoria
• The deployment of hand sanitisers across the venue at entry points
• AV Team sanitising lectern equipment across the event time span
We will continue to keep you updated as the Coronavirus situation evolves but, in the meantime, it’s business as usual at 1 Wimpole Street until further notice. We look forward to greeting you at 1 Wimpole Street.